About Michelle Inso
Academic Level Degree Bachelor
2011 - 2011
UHA Caregiver Training Corp, Mandaue City
2004 - Present
Cebu Technological University, MJ Cuenco Avenue cor. R. Palma Street, Cebu City
1995 - 1999
Velez College, Cebu City
2016 - 2020
Crowd Control Direct
• Proactively engaged in a conversation with customers who visit our websites. • Professional in answering chat in a timely and effective way to communicate with customers. • Expected to learn and understand in-depth knowledge of all products and specifications of Crowd Control Direct. • Managed customer inquiries on products, specifications, order confirmation, order status, tracking numbers, and return (or replacement) orders. • Verified customer inquiries about pricing, discounts, billing, and shipping addresses. • Assisted customers with the delivery/transit time of their orders. • Explained payment methods available to the customers. • Need to use product information and available resources to better understand the needs of the customer and assist them in making smart product selections that are right for them. • Created and sent quotes to customers promptly and input the information to the \Quote tracking\ spreadsheet. • Assisted customers when requesting a copy of the sales invoice and W-9 form. • Maintained a positive attitude at all times with customers, fellow employees, and supervisors.
2016 - 2016
Aspire BPO Inc
• Performed research required to support business plans being developed by teams for various markets. • Aggressively prospect by sending emails and calling potential clients about our company and the services offered. • Created writing proposals, internal documentation, and reports. • Developed proposals together with the team that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives. • Identified potential clients, research, and build relationships with new clients. • Performed cold calls as appropriate within the market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. • Monitored agent’s calls if they meet the client’s parameters. • Implemented feedback report to the agent’s calls and forward a copy to the Team Leads for reference and have a one-on-one talk with the agent’s performance. • Created Sales reports and send copies to the Team Leads.
2015 - 2016
Taxnet Financial Service
• Corresponded to customers with information on loans, such as requirements, qualifications, and loanable amounts. • Informed customers that the loan will be against their tax refund. • Supported customers with their inquiries and requirements. • Provided customers their estimated federal and state refund.
2015 - 2015
Wipro BPO Philippines Ltd., Inc.
• Assisted the Providers (Doctors, Medical Assistants, Nurses, and Medical Secretaries) in giving out member\'s health insurance benefits and coverage for services (such as surgery, office visits, diagnostic testing, rehabilitation, etc) following HIPAA Compliance. • Corresponded to the Providers’ inquiries of member’s health insurance eligibility (such as plan type, effective date, termination date, etc). • Verified procedure codes if it is valid and billable as per the Providers request. • Verified a certain medication if it needs prior authorization is required or not. • Assisted the Providers on claim status inquiries, complaints, and resolution.
2010 - 2015
Azpired (formerly Ebusiness BPO Inc)
• Data entry, gathering of data, or data mining (e.g. online searches). • Processed orders, and routine admin tasks. • Prepared slide show presentations based on content provided by the client. • Encoded documents, reports, and other basic clerical tasks. • Answered customer queries by phone, email, live chat system, or instant messenger. • Provided general, medical, sales, and/or billing support to the client. • Corresponded to customers and/or patients by making appointments and taking messages. • Performed data gathering and research tasks as per client’s needs. • Searched the Internet to find good deals for client’s purchases. • Sifted through information (e.g. vetting job applications) and HR-related tasks for the client. • Performed reservation tasks for the client such as flight, hotel, and car rentals. • Created the client’s travel itinerary.
2008 - 2010
Vanilla Networks Inc.
• Data entry, gathering of data, or data mining (e.g. online searches). • Prepared slide show presentations based on content provided by the client. • Encoded documents, reports, and other basic clerical tasks. • Answered customer queries by phone, email, live chat system, or instant messenger. • Provided general, technical, and customer service support to the client. • Corresponded to customers and by making appointments and taking messages. • Processed orders and other customer-related tasks. • Posted write-ups on the Internet forums and blogs. • Performed data gathering and research tasks. • Provided product inventory reports, and feedback reports to the client. • Monitored colleague’s attendance and informs the client ahead if an agent is absent or on leave. • Performed HR-related tasks such as conducting interviews and sending text messages to applicants. • Assisted customers with basic web host troubleshooting and escalates to tier 2 for resolution.
2006 - 2007
• Accountable for providing a high level of technical response to the customers of Palm clients • Ensured that all communication with the customer is within the guidelines of the client • Followed prescribed problem resolution procedures • Handled customer’s product usage questions • Ensured that cases and callbacks are logged under the Data Quality guidelines • Maintained the level of technical competence and customer service skills as required for the post • Ensured that all data is collected accurately • Ensured that service levels are achieved as communicated by the Account Manager • Contributed to other projects if requested.
Honors & awards
SACS High School Loyalty Award