About Vima Mae Flores
2000 - 2004
2004 - 2008
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
2020 - 2021
Medical Biller/Medical Claim Analyst
Work from Home –Project Based • Data entry of needed information in an accurate and timely manner • Validate all information for specimens, patient demographics, and billing information. • Review error reports and enter corrections • Meet department activity and production goals • Responsible for providing billing analyses of claims and applying standards of federal regulations to ensure correct billing practices • Keep the confidentiality of records.
2019 - 2020
Supervisor/ Team Lead
• Lead an assigned team to meet performance requirements utilizing various management skills, including 1:1 coaching and mentoring. • Perform quality assessments through service observations and case reviews. • Monitor and manage daily staffing requirements for the health plans and processes. • Helps evaluate staff performance based on developed standards and metrics. • Maintains productivity, quality and service level.
2016 - 2018
Risk Adjustment Medical Coder
• Medical Coder exposed to HCC/HIX value for diagnoses to determine risk score. • Determine and assign the proper and most accurate medical codes for diagnoses and procedures. • Adhere to and maintains required levels of performance in both coding accuracy and productivity. • Ensure that all codes are current and active.
2013 - 2018
Supervisor (HEDIS)/ HedisAbstractor(Stars)
• Responsible for guiding a group of employees as they complete projects. • Responsible for developing and implementing a timeline for the team that will use to reach its end goal and to ensure they reach their goals by delegating tasks to the members. • Include reviewing patient files and abstracting, also transfer data from one EMR to another. • Understanding of medical terminology and the healthcare system in general.
2011 - 2013
Pediatric Nurse/ Emergency Room Nurse
• Conduct and document complete medical examinations, periodic preventive medical evaluations, and evaluated children on an acute care basis. • Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient conditions. • Work and support children who experienced orthopedic, respiratory, neurological, and many other medical issues.
2009 - 2010
• Administer medication, intravenous therapy and other aspects of nursing care. • Make judgments on patient conditions and called doctors based on those decisions. • Scheduled patient admissions and discharges. • Educate patient and family on procedures and disease processes.