Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Neolytix is a multi-line Management Service Organization (MSO) providing support to the smaller healthcare providers and practices so they can remain competitive in our Healthcare system. Together with Practice Tech Solutions (digital division), we provide end-to-end nonclinical services to healthcare providers.
- Must have experience and ability to learn; end to end process of billing. The main focus of the position is AR follow up but Payment posting, claim resubmission is also required.
- Run reports from different software and scrub data frequently and strategize AR follow up workflow
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments
- Add detailed notes for claims status follow up and take next action to get the resolution on the claim not just follow up status.
- Post payment, transfer balance to patient, resubmit claim; any action required to resolve the open claim.
- Should be able to create Insurance portal logins and navigate most portals and Clearing house for claim status and next action.
- Work with different billing teams, specialities and PM systems.
To be considered for this position, applicants need to meet the following qualification criteria:
- 1-4 Years experience in accounts receivable follow-up/denial management for US healthcare customers
- Minimum 2 years overall experience in RCM
- Fluent verbal communication abilities/call center expertise
- Knowledge of coding, denials management and A/R fundamentals will be preferred
- End to end experience in Revenue cycle management a must
- Willingness to work continuously in night shifts
- Ability to learn and understand new software fast on all aspects of RCM
- Ability to work with people and different teams.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Google sheets is required.
- Prior experience of working in a medical billing company and use of medical billing software will be considered an advantage.
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes will be considered a plus.