Career Level Senior Level (>8 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Senior Partner – Philippines Country Lead
Neolytix is a rapidly growing healthcare services company focused on creating positive impact for small private practices in United States. We are looking for high performance individuals who like fast paced action of operations and team management working in a global, virtual environment.
Come work with us, If –
- You want to make an impact and see the difference YOU can make working directly with small healthcare providers
- You are tired of unreasonable clients and management that has unrealistic expectations
- You think remote work is the way to go and office commute sucks
- You value work life balance
- You think Unicorns & Phoenix are real
(ok, maybe not the last one)
Who we are looking for?
- Post Graduate in Business Administration or similar
- 8-12 years BPO experience working with BPO Companies
- Strong operations management skill set – Analytical and KPI driven
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – can lead client conversations
- You are comfortable rolling up your sleeves and doing things yourself – startup culture friendly
- You approach situations with how to solve it rather than focus on the problem
- Excellent Organization, Planning and management skills
- Strategic thinker and thought Leader
- US Healthcare BPO experience highly desirable
Neolytix is establishing a shared services operation in Philippines and looking for a Country Lead who will be offered a position on the Board of the Company in addition to their Operations and people management responsibilities.
This position will report to Managing Partner – Global Operations based in the US.
- Prepares, reviews the financial and operational plans for the country operations
- Build operations and financial forecasting systems
- Manages performance of the country operations to meet or exceed goals setup against financial performance (Cost, spending, profitability) and Operational Performance (SLA’s, manpower efficiency, customer service)
- Present monthly reports on performance for rhythm of business and other review meetings / discussion as requested by other senior partners
- Transition new Client Accounts into operations
- Work closely with global teams to develop new strategies to meet overall company goals
- Provide regular manpower and financial reports
- Builds a team that drives growth and capability for Neolytix
- Help in recruitment process and interviews
- Manages Employee roaster, issues, attendance, training and task assignment.
- Develop and recommend company policies for Philippine’s operation
- Refine and recommend objectives in each area of Operations. Develop specific short-term and long-term plans and programs, together with supporting budget requests and financial estimates.
- Drive strategic thinking and transform processes for continuous improvement in customer service, employee satisfaction and costs
- Coordinate and collaborate with other departments of the organization in establishing and carrying out responsibilities.
- Develops plans for new areas of technology with sufficient planning for areas that support the mission of the organization within Operations.
- Serve as a role model in professional attitude, knowledge, demeanor, and execution of duties.
- Maintain close relationship with the team for the successful running of business.
- Adhere to rules governing confidentiality and local statutory compliance at all times. Understand and comply with Country and local laws, policies and procedures.
- Select and maintain qualified personnel in all positions reporting directly and recommends compensation for them.
- Direct, monitor, and appraise the performance of immediate reporters.
- Identify training needs, initiates development of subordinates, recommend effective personnel action.
- Research, Identify, negotiate with local suppliers for cost effective services