Career Level Entry Level (1-3 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Customer Solution Representative
Neolytix is a multi-line Management Service Organization (MSO) providing support to the smaller healthcare providers and practices so they can remain competitive in our Healthcare system. Together with Practice Tech Solutions (digital division), we provide end-to-end nonclinical services to healthcare providers.
About the Position
Neolytix is looking for a dynamic solution geek who has Inside Sales experience and wants to contribute to crafting solutions to the challenges faced by small healthcare practices. This position requires a solution mindset and excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Expand revenue by actively following up with leads acquired by the marketing team
- Identify select target accounts and target them for conversion by cold calling, promotions, or working with the Marketing team
- Identify decision-makers with targeted leads to begin the sales process and build relationships with key decision-makers
- Build service solutions and bundled service go to markets
- Work with the marketing team to promote services & bundles
- Generate new business opportunities by building a pipeline of qualified partnerships and guiding the opportunity through the sales process.
- Create, develop and sustain highly effective and trusted relationships with physician leadership with new prospects
- Develop Sales collaterals for business development & conversions
Who we are looking for?
1-3 years of cold calling/inside sales experience working with Private Healthcare practices
Prior experience of working in private practice is a plus.
Understanding of US healthcare and its workings- specifically Practice management areas like billing, credentialing, or digital marketing
Customer Relationship Management – Can develop relationships through easy-going conversations even with cold prospects
Presentation Skills – Can develop professional slide decks and proposals for clients
Communication Skills – Excellent phone skills
Business Writing – Can compose professional emails and creative follow-ups with prospects
Solutioning- Conversant with 3rd party technology apps. Can research and apply apps to creatively bundle with services for unique client solutions
Great prospecting skills by leveraging Web research, conducting due diligence by networking and cold calling
Ace Quarterback – Can run with deals and drive them to a closure
Undergraduate degree required
Undergraduate degree in Business, Marketing preferred with CS minor