Career Level Senior Level (>8 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Customer Success Manager – US (Remote/Virtual)
Neolytix is a rapidly growing healthcare services company focused on creating positive impact for our clients and team members. We are looking for high performance individuals who like fast paced action of operations and team management working in a global, virtual environment.
Come work with us, If –
- You want to make an impact and see the difference YOU can make working directly with small healthcare providers
- You are tired of unreasonable clients and management that has unrealistic expectations
- You think remote work is the way to go and office commute sucks
- You value work life balance
- You think Unicorns & Phoenix are real
(ok, maybe not the last one)
We are looking for a seasoned medical biller who is looking to grow beyond everyday billing, has worked in a high demanding client environment, is highly organized, can multi-task and can handle short turnaround on tasks.
You will be working with our internal team of billing & AR specialists and be the single point of contact with clients you are handling. If you have a strong operational background and love working with clients directly, we want to hear from you.
- Should have completed a Graduate Degree. Post Graduate Prefered.
- Have experience in managing patient invoicing and patient issues.
- Can work well with multicultural teams.
- Enjoys working in a small company environment and is a fast learner
- Can prepare excel reports/ conduct basic data analysis and prepare business presentations
- High attention to detail, works independently
- Problem solving/ Solution mindset
- High degree of negotiation skills
- Overall 5 to 10 years of experience
- At least 5 years experience in Practice Management, Medical Billing or Revenue Cycle Management Operations (Should be very familiar with billing claims, apply payments, review the health of AR).
- Should have worked at or for a Small Practice (1 to 25 Providers) – 2 years preferred
- Experience in Provider Credentialing, Coding is a plus
- Client Servicing – Work with Clients, managing tasks for different internal teams at Neolytix
- Identifies training gaps and works with the team to create and implement trainings
- Mentors delivery team members to enhance their growth
- Responsible for operational performance of internal teams and delivering to Client Expectations (Meet AR Targets, Communication on behalf of practice you are working with etc)
- Responsible for managing client expectations with KPI performance for the team
- Responsible for client retention and revenue growth
- Responsible for stakeholder management, conflict resolution and account management
- Has a customer satisfaction mindset – drives relationship towards customer advocacy
- Create effective customer specific procedures, policies and standards
- Analyze performance reports or perform business analysis while servicing clients
- Prepare & Present Quarterly Business Reviews to our clients
This position will start as an Independent Contractor position and will transition to a Full Time role within 1 to 3 months based on your performance.
Full Time Benefits:
- Health Insurance
- 401k Benefits (after 6 months of employment)
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus