Career Level Entry Level (1-3 years)
Qualifications Master’s Degree
- Conduct individual, group or family counseling sessions as scheduled and document as required.
- Facilitate assigned group or family sessions and assist with modifying problem behaviors.
- Responsible for initial assessments, as well as follow up assessment for patient.
- Prepare individual treatment plan for each assigned patient.
- Evaluate the needs of the patient and determine if referrals to other programs or facilities is needed.
- Ensure all documentation regarding patient care, treatment and incidents are completed timely and in a clear concise manner.
- Provide crisis intervention to patient as needed.
- Plan for aftercare for assigned patient.
- Act as a liaison with insurance carriers as requested.
- Provide case management duties for patient, ensuring individualized quality care.
- May assist in the training of new clinical staff and interns, providing direction and clinical guidance.