Career Level Mid Level (3-8 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Account Manager – Digital Marketing
Neolytix is looking for an Account management professional who is looking for an entrepreneurial-style opportunity to grow the business and become a key part in the continued growth of the organization. Should be experienced in managing small-sized B2B clients in the Healthcare space
Who you are:
- You possess subject matter expertise in all digital marketing areas and can translate a business requirement to a fully executable digital marketing task list
- You can project manage delivery teams to deliver to the client project requirements
- You possess a robust understanding of SEO strategy, Competitive research and Search engine ranking factors.
- You are a savvy marketer and can wordsmith messaging for maximum impact
- You are familiar with buyer personas and customer lifecycle stages, and you can piece that together with long term content strategy and marketing ideas
- Past Digital Marketing experience is a plus:
- You have setup and run paid media campaigns on Google for search and display
- You are familiar with setting up Campaigns on Social Media channels like YouTube Facebook, IG, Linkedin to aid in the conversion goals
- You are familiar with setting up KPI tracking and managing digital marketing performance
- You understand the role that content plays within a larger marketing strategy: help generate demand, capture new search traffic.
- You have a thorough understanding of Keyword research, Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Conversion goals, Custom Audiences, Schema generation
- You are familiar with website design and WordPress CMS. You have built and designed websites.
- You understand lead funnels and have worked with Hubspot or Active Campaign in implementing automated funnel systems.
- You are creative and find new avenues to promote content by reaching out to influencers and other internet assets (Build relevant backlinks)
- You are a doer – you roll up your sleeve and dig into delivering work yourself when needed
- You are a multi tasker and can manage delegating tasks when needed, mentor team members and motivate them to perform
What you will do:
- Manage a portfolio of existing clients, manage cross sell of digital marketing services
- Pursue a revenue and gross margin profitability goal
- Own & Manage delivery of projects under your accounts
- Build Marketing or services proposals for clients and prospects covering Website Design, SEO, Paid Campaigns & Social
- Build Buyer personas, define and own the content strategy for different lifecycle stages
- Own the Marketing Lead conversion goals for accounts assigned to you
- Client Servicing – Promptly respond and answer communication from clients
- Communicate and manage client satisfaction on the projects assigned to you
- Work with the Marketing team to track & report Conversions, Costs, Engagement, KW Ranking and SERP for identified KW in the form of SMART goals
- Track competitive landscape, conduct content audits to identify search trends and opportunities, with the help and guidance of SEO specialists.
- Bring thought leadership in building new strategies for meeting marketing goals
- Find and convert influencers to help promote the content the team creates
- Organize work with the team to help you achieve your goals in the most efficient manner
- Support special projects for cross sell, promotion and new service launch
Skills and Knowledge, you should possess:
- Basic to Advanced level understanding of:
- Google Ads – Campaign building, optimization and CPC management
- Technical SEO – Competitive KW research, Link Google Analytics, Setup Goals, Tag Manager, Google Campaign URL builder
- On Page SEO – KW, Meta Snippets, Schema’s, Yoast or other WP plugins
- Active Campaign/ HubSpot for automating funnels using WordPress sites
- Social media Marketing – Build Organic & Paid strategies for FB, IG, Linkedin, Pinterest based on TA and customer journey mapping
- Influencer Marketing and Back Link Building
- Website Design using WordPress. Familiar with WordPress plugins ecosystem : Gravity Forms, Elementor, RankMath/ Yoast,
- Experience with SEO tools like Google Analytics, Screaming Frog, Search Console, Uber Suggest, Ahrefs, SEMRush etc.
- Excellent client servicing and presentation skills
- Analytical skills to drill down into a data and identify solutions and factors impacting performance
- Creative, Solution mindset – ‘How it can be done’ rather than ‘This is what the problem is’.
- Able to work independently Proactive, flexible, and hardworking teammate
- At least 2 years account management experience specifically in Digital Marketing in managing & growing clients
- Experience in Healthcare – selling to patients or to private practices is a plus