Career Level Mid Level (3-8 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Neolytix is a multi-line Management Service Organization (MSO) providing support to the smaller healthcare providers and practices so they can remain competitive in our Healthcare system. Together with Practice Tech Solutions (digital division), we provide end-to-end nonclinical services to healthcare providers.
Role & Responsibility
- Timely and accurate submission of monthly MIS reporting with detailed variances vs plan and rolling estimates along with explanations / reasons
- Ensure close coordination with demand planners in ensuring timely submission of monthly performance deck to management.
- Prepare financial models and reports on Financial forecasts, budgets, actual comparison
- Prepare reports on projects, clients, service lines – Trends, revenue and profitability reporting
- Prepare & send Marketing reports on Sales Funnels, Conversions
- Prepare Monthly reports on Manpower Planning, Productivity & Incentive Calculations
- Develop and implement automation in the current monthly MIS reporting
- Work in close coordination with teams on specific and ad hoc request for information submission.
- Data analytics – Should understand the basics of Statistics and quantitative analysis. Advances statistics or mathematical experience preferred.
- Data modeling – Know how to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices
- Information systems management – understanding how the organization shares, stores, searches for, and analyze data is critical to this role
- Business process improvement – the core responsibility of MIS analysts is to perform use root cause analysis to create more effective information processes
- Tools & Platforms – Google Data Studio, Google Sheets, Excel etc
- Interpersonal skills – MIS analysts interact with all levels of a company’s stakeholders in order to implement their technology solutions and process improvements
- Writing skills – MIS analysts research, prepare, and write a variety of complex reports and analysis