Career Level Entry Level (1-3 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Neolytix is committed to a virtual remote workforce vision and is looking for a talented, experienced, and fun compensation professional to help us evolve our compensation strategy, programs, policies, and processes for a truly remote global workforce. A significant part of our workforce is offshore with IC’s in India and Philippines. We are looking to innovate and build a unique compensation model that can help attract talent and provide the growth momentum for everyone involved.
This role will assist with both helping build strategies and as well as oversee the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including but not limited to, time cards, time off requests, scheduling, and the supervision of all benefit and payroll support functions, in addition to, administering benefits, leave of absences, and enforcing company policies and best practices.
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone screens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in various recruitment strategies, sourcing approaches, and knowledge of recruitment principles, processes, and best practices
- Must have experience in Volume Hiring in a BPO setting, US Healthcare and IT positions.