Career Level Entry Level (1-3 years)
- Create and develop multimedia (audio/video) content for customer stories, internal company announcement videos, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos, corporate training and other projects
- Research content topics, work with internal teams to flush out key ideas in the script
- Script, storyboard, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media for projects
- Work independently, as well as part of a team, to establish project deliverables
- Releasing and promoting your public videos on Company YouTube channel and other social media platforms.
- Observing Social Media and sponsorship-related guidelines
- Video Skills: Video includes familiarity with professional cameras (SLR’s), Web cameras, various HD and SD formats, pre production/planning, lighting/grip, scriptwriting, storyboarding and photography.
- Audio Skills: Audio includes small format mixers, compression, EQ, effects processors, audio recording techniques for studio and field, multi-track and waveform editing.
- Post-production Editing: Digital video editing, still and motion graphics design, and video compression for multiple delivery platforms.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Engaging screen presence.
- Demonstrable experience as a Vlogger, ideally on YouTube.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated individual
- Knowledgeable about YouTube algorithms.
- High-definition, lightweight vlogging camera and studio environment
- Possession of pertinent filmmaking accessories like lights, mic, editing software.
- Top-notch marketing and troubleshooting abilities.
- Thoughtful about your viewership.