Career Level Mid Level (3-8 years)
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Neolytix is a niche service provider. We offer professional non-clinical management and administrative support to small and medium-sized medical practices.
We leverage technology and analytics to optimize our clients’ office efficiency, enhance their digital presence, and boost their cash flow.
We treat each client’s business like our own. Our team of trained medical billers and coders is committed to providing expert support services at a price all our clients can afford.
The Neolytix team is entirely remote and works without boundaries to provide exceptional non-clinical support services to healthcare practices across the country.
Sr. Accountant responsibilities at Neolytix
- Prepare financial statements.
- Review financial statements for accuracy, as well as systems and procedures for efficiency.
- Organize and keep current all financial records.
- Prepare tax returns, schedules, and forms, ensuring that they’re filed in a timely manner and that all taxes due are paid on time.
- Meet with management to suggest potential changes to increase revenues and reduce costs.
- US Taxations and US Payroll
- Write and maintain ongoing reports.
- Review and sign off on annual reports due to the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary, Contract